Cabinets are one of the focal points of your kitchen, so take your time when choosing the perfect ones for you. Here are some of the unique cabinet designs and classic styles available to you through SureWood Fine Cabinetry. We know you will love the over 250 stain and paint finishes available to you, in addition to our competitive prices. We can’t wait to build and install your dream kitchen cabinets!
Base cabinets can be customized for just about any and every kitchen activity or hobby, from accommodating an array of spices with a spice storage drawer to a built-in knife block for the amateur butcher. Some of our popular base cabinet customization options include:
- Spice storage drawer for accommodating all of those red-capped shakers
- Base drawer knife block for storing all of your chef’s knives, steak knives, paring knives, and more
- Drawers with built-in dividers to keep your junk drawer a little more organized
- Pull-out baskets that make great homes for bulk grocery items like onions and potatoes
- Tilt-out sink front to store sponges, scrub brushes, and other kitchen odds and ends
- Pull out waste baskets and recycling containers to keep your trash out of sight
- Wine racks built in to your kitchen cabinetry to display your favorite bottles
- Pull out chopping blocks to give you more space in a cramped kitchen or allow for more prep room by your stove
- Roll out shelves to neatly store pots, pans, colanders, and other cooking dishes without worrying about scuffs or scratches
- Drawer plate organizer to prevent from clanking and shuffling every time company comes over
- Many more!
Wall cabinets are a great place to really get creative with your kitchen and your culinary craft. Think beyond the standard wall cabinets and experiment with custom options like these:
- A cookbook holder that you can fold down from above cabinets to read and cook with ease
- Wine glass racks built in to the bottom of your cabinets to display your glassware and show off your bar area
- Open plate displays to show off your china or make your everyday dishes appear a little bit more special
- Wine storage units including rack cubbies or scalloped bottle holders
- Tray dividers to keep cookie sheets, wire racks, pans, or random kitchenware from clanking into each other
We use a wide variety of woods to give you the perfect cabinets for your style including:
- Black Walnut
- Zebra Wood
- Rustic Beech
- Premium Alder
- Red Oak
- Almost anything—just ask!
You can choose from a large selection of finishes that can be mixed and matched with any wood for a unique custom look that will set your kitchen apart. Here are some of our most popular finishes:
- Highlight—a hand-wiped way to customize the finish and stain of your wood to accentuate the beauty of the natural wood
- Glazing—another hand-wiped finish that leaves a finish similar to highlighting but thicker
- Rub-thru—this leaves your wood looking as if the wood was painted over and gradually worn away
To preview more of our finishes, visit our finishes and specialty finishes pages.
Kitchen Cabinets from SureWood Fine Cabinetry
At SureWood Fine Cabinetry, we take pride in the quality of our workmanship, our excellent customer service, and our honest prices. We have years of experience in the industry and would love to guide you through the process of designing your own custom kitchen cabinet and countertop combinations. For more information on our many options, give us a call at 410-913-0834. We serve clients throughout Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Lutherville, Pikesville, Timonium, Towson , Ruxton and Hunt Valley.