Bathroom remodeling can certainly be exciting, but it is nothing to take lightly. Whether it’s a first-floor powder room makeover or a completely new bathroom being put in by your bedroom, you need to be aware of a few things before you start the remodeling process. When remodeling your bathroom, you need to know what design ideas make sense and which to avoid. This guide will help you plan accordingly.
- Find Your Inspiration: Websites like Pinterest are immensely helpful when it comes to looking for home design inspiration. Pinterest can lead you to interior design blogs when experts show you their best, most impressive work. This year, there has been a huge emphasis on clean, sleek, simple design trends that leave your bathroom feeling effortlessly fresh.
- Keep it Neutral: When it comes to bathroom decor, keep it light and natural-looking. Opt for earth tones rather than bright or bold colors. You want your bathroom to feel light and airy, not overwhelmed by decorations.
- Get What You Want: Splurge for that shower you’ve always wanted. Pick the fixtures that your favorite designers fawn over. This is your bathroom remodeling project. Make it everything you’ve wanted it to be.
- Snub Your Budget: While you want your bathroom to look just like the photos from your favorite design blogs, you need to keep your budget in mind as well. Talking to a trusted, local remodeling service will help you stick to your budget while making sure that your bathroom looks like the sanctuary you’ve always dreamed of.
- Skimp on Storage: While it might not be the most interesting, storage is a very important aspect of bathroom design. Make sure that you’re budgeting money and space for bathroom storage.
- Forget the Vanity: A vanity is the center of any bathroom. Be sure that you’re choosing a vanity that goes with the general style and design of the entire bathroom. Also be sure it has the storage you require.
PERFECT YOUR BATHROOM REMODELING PROJECT WITH SUREWOOD FINE CABINETRY!
Are you ready to turn your current kitchen into your dream kitchen? Surewood Fine Cabinetry is here to help! Our years in the industry is backed by our portfolio that we believe speaks for itself. We are so proud of our business and can’t wait to offer you our excellent customer service, affordable prices, and superior products. Please contact us online or give us a call at 410-913-0834-we know you won’t regret it. To see examples of our work and to stay up to date on our promotions, follow us on social media on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+and Pinterest.